Cage Free Boarding Club
Our overnight guests are allowed to socialize with other dogs and the staff all day! They play in the play area – they’re taken on walks – they nap on beds. At night, the dogs stay in the loft. They are not left alone over night! If your dog prefers sleeping in a crate, we can accommodate him or her.
Because we are a cage free boarding facility we have certain requirements to ensure the dogs that stay with us are completely safe and happy.
Due to our careful screening procedures,
we only cater to those who live in SF
or visit on a regular basis.
Beginning The Process
- First, come in for a meet and greet session. During the session, we answer questions you may have and meet your dog. If necessary, we conduct a temperament test. We also review your pet personality profile and confirm that your dog is current on his or her vaccinations. There is a $15 interview fee.
- The next step is to bring your dog to daycare for a daycare visit before scheduling his or her first overnight. The daycare visit is an opportunity for your dog to become familiar with the facility and for us to become familiar with him or her. After completing this step SF Hound Lounge can be your dog’s home away from home.
What To Bring
- Food is the only thing required. We can keep cold or frozen food cold till feeding time. We can also heat up meals. Can’t bring your own food? We will take care of it for $1 a meal.
- Bedding is not necessary; however, if you want to bring a bed or blanket – you’re welcome to.
- Toys are not necessary. Because we are not a kennel, please do not bring toys. SF Hound Lounge has enough toys for all to share.
- Please do not bring Rawhides, Bones or your own Bowls.
|Boarding:||Contact us for rates.|
|Medicine:||Complimentary medication distribution.|
Weekday Drop Off
Drop-off by noon on weekdays and weekends unless there’s an approved special circumstance.
“The folks at SF Hound Lounge are amazing! They truly take care of your dog!” –C. Hutton
Note: Some restrictions apply
At SF Hound Lounge, we offer cage-free dog boarding so that your furry friend will be cared for even when you’re away. After the interview and processing requirements, your pooch can have a home away from home by just setting a boarding appointment.
Our sprawling 7000 square foot facility is known for providing a wonderful cage-free dog boarding environment in the San Francisco Bay Area. With recent awards for day care and boarding, you can be sure that our dog boarding services are unparalleled. You will have the peace of mind that your beloved dog is being attended to by trained professionals in a safe and secure environment.
Call us at 415.255.1170 or send an email to Info@sfhoundlounge.com for more information about our dog boarding services in San Francisco, CA.
OPEN FOR DAYCARE 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7AM TO 7PM.
OPEN FOR BOARDING BY APPOINTMENT.